Thursday, May 13, 2010

two types of christian

hello everyone,
I am writing this about christianity because of all the complete bull going on. there are two types of christians as far as im concerened. There is the true follower of christ. And there is the hypocrit. I can not stand hypocritical things or people. either you are or you arent. Just because you have sined does not mean you are damned to hell. It is true if you do not confess your sins to the lord and accept him as your lord and savior you are not going to heaven. Also you can not say. i accept you lord as savior of my life and then turn your back on him or piddle paddle through lif claiming to be a christian. you are either hot or cold for the lord. luke warm is of no use. I hope this helps get my point across.

SRL

No comments:

Post a Comment