Thursday, May 13, 2010

RIP.Katie Lynn Coleman.


katie lynn
what can i say i never met you. i did not find out about you untill last year. i was going through a darker time in my life that thankfully i an out of by the grace of god. A very good freind of mine told me your name so I did a google search and found your music. Katie your music touched me. I have since talked to your mom and you. I remember I was haveing a rough night and i just started talkin to you untill i fell asleep. i woke up the next morning after a dream an I new there was somebody in it. after a few minutes i realized i had dreamed about you we were just siting at a table in a house i had never been in. just talking and laughing. Katie i love you your freinds love you and your family loves you. you have youched so manny people you will live on through people and your music. We love you katie.

SRL

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful thing that you wrote about katie, i'm glad you found her <3

    ReplyDelete